Okay so I was gonna do this blog, after finally getting a new keyboard, about how much I love my Master and how much I hate spilling drinks in my keyboard, but after going to Wal-Mart this morning I feel the need to write about my experience there. First off, I will never go to Wal-Mart again, without my Master by my side, at 7:00 am in the morning again. We all know it is not terribly crowded that early in the morning so I thought it would be just fine, boy was I wrong.

Well I get there and go inside with no issue, easy enough. It wasn’t until after I got the fabric detergent and went to electronics that it all began. You know how they have those wii’s and playstations set up for people to demo them and stuff? Well there was a guy playing on one and when I turned the corner he smiled at me, well no big deal there, so I nodded and smiled back in return…the country coming out in me. I got my new keyboard (yay!!!) and headed to the food section to get stuff for dinner, which again caused me to have to pass the guy again. He turned and smiled with a nod back to me and I did the same in return…did I make a mistake by doing that?

I went kind of slow while going through the food section because I didn’t know what I wanted for dinner tonight. After getting the large box of nutterbars (for my father-in-law of course) I decided on my chicken speghetti. So I went and got everything and was turning the corner to the produce to get more tomatoes for salad and nearly crashed into the SAME guy who was at the electronics. He wasn’t even walking, he was standing, about to PEER around the corner! How do I know this?Well maybe because he was in that peering around the corner position.

Well he kind of walked around where I was, looking at me every once in awhile and smiling at me. My heart was already pounding after the near crash into him but the more I stood there getting my tomatoes I was…growing more and more nervous. As I was walking to the register I saw him again near the pumpkins, rubbing them and looking around…creepy. I get to the cash register and as I wait in line the man walks over to the water fountains and as he walks back by towards the door he looks at me and smiles again. EWE!

Look, I am not saying that I am some fine piece of ass that anyone would ever stalk but I swear on my life that he was following me. Everything said he was…even when I left the store. They have a police officer sitting inside the store and I nearly asked her to walk me out, but seeing as how racial issues are not something I prefer to deal with I decided not to bother. I kind of waited a little bit till there was a larger crowd (about 4 different people) were leaving and I left out the front doors with them and went straight to my car. Well guess what…he was there, standing just outside the door! He was leaning back against the wall with one foot up, you know that position, and as he saw me he pushed himself off the wall and I instantly picked up my speed. As I got to the car, he was still closer to the doors than to me but you could see he was moving my way. I picked up my phone and started to dial it…I didn’t know what else to do. When he saw me dialing I peeked up and he smiled, shook his head, and walked away. THANK GOD!

I have a confession, well not a confession, but more of a look into my past. As a girl I was always nervous around hispanic men, but it has been YEARS since I have felt this way because of anyone. There were several incidents when I was younger where hispanic men made me nervous and this was even before my aunts husband (a hispanic man) molested me. No the man who was following me tonight was not hispanic, but I was merely having those same feelings of nervousness. I don’t like it and now all I wanna do is crawl into bed and cry. It is so silly I know, but having those feelings  come back after years of not having them are making me feel even more freaked out than I normally would have been.

UGH, I am so not okay…

I do have to say that it was kinda cute when I texted Master and told him that I was being stalked in Wal-Mart. It had taken him awhile to get back to me but when he asked if I was out of there and back home I responded with a yes, that I was home. Then he sent me a text saying, “sighs. I’m sorry baby. Glad you are ok, I was about to go ballistic and call out the cavalry.” Is that not the cutest thing ever?! God, how I love my Master…not sure who the cavalry would have been but the notion was cute anyways.

Well, Master wants to know what dinner is tonight so figured I would tell him here…

Chicken Breasts cooked in spaghetti sauce with mushrooms and fresh tomatoes on top of rotini noodles, ciabatta bread and fresh garden salad. It isn’t his favorite but I just couldn’t think of much else to get so, oh well…he will eat it and like it! *giggles*

Well, I am gonna try and calm my hearts palpitations and try and get some stuff done before work this afternoon. This is my last week of the two classes I am in for college, so I have to get my finals done and I am still struggling for my final report for Religions of the World. I have to interview a “religions not of my own”, which you would think wouldn’t be hard since I don’t really have a “religion of my own”. I have tried to contact the local Methodist church with several e-mails and even phone calls and NOTHING. *growls* I don’t know what to do…but I will figure out something.

Master, I LOVE YOU!

4Ever yours,

Submissive Scar


Tell me what you think!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s